커뮤니티영단기의 따끈한 이슈사항과 수강생들이 직접 작성한 수강후기를 확인하세요.

Since the first time of Jenie's class
작성자
박홍민
첨부

When I think back on the first time of the Jenie’s class, It was a big sensation in my life.

I went to jenie’s class in May with my girlfriend. It was my first English speaking class.

The first thing Jenie did was ask some question ‘where am I from’, ‘how long did I learn English’, and ‘Have I ever spoken English’. I asked all of them. And next was speech time of other members.

I can remember all of that moment. They announced themselves about what they like.

Their speech skill was amazing and I felt afraid. I couldn’t speak anything. I remember that I said ‘hm…hm…’. I started to come up with ways to speak English. I brainstormed translating from Korean to English. It was very hard. At last, I lost my tongue. Even I couldn’t have conversation with my girlfriend.

Since that time, I look up to Jenie. Because she speaks well like foreigner. And also she always has pushed me to speak English. After Opik class, I was late for this class and didn’t do assignments well. But, I always have looked forward to taking this class because I felt happy of this class. So I will go along with whatever she teaches. Now I can feel that I have improved my speaking skill and pronunciation. But I’m still afraid a little to speak well.

Unfortunately, I can’t take this class anymore. Next month, I should make my money to go traveling. I don’t want to drop out of this class but I should do.

It was my great honor to be with Jenie. And Everytime which I spent with Jenie will be remembered forever.

Thank you Jenie. I will get in touch with you a lot.